View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 04:28 PM
KristinJ

Thanks for your respond and information Janey! I looked under the fabric there is no marking on what model it is. From the little research I did I think it’s a model A, but it may be an earlier model as it isn’t marked with the model number. At least what little info I could find it said that. My grandmother and I were very close but she passed 13 years ago and I was young then. Wish I had more backstory to the sewing machine. My grandfather recently had to move out and he knew I loved this machine from when I was a kid so that’s how this fell into my possession. I will dig into the threads and see what I can find as far as more information. There is still a needle attached and there is a bullet shuttle present. 3 of the drawers were filled with old buttons and thread. There was also a vintage looking black tin box marked attachments with all sorts of gadgets in it. Not sure if that’s original with it or not and what those “attachments” are all for. 😂 Thanks for the info I have never used a sewing machine in my life but this has peaked my interest as it means a lot to me knowing it was well loved by my grandma. Would like to get it running but not sure how difficult that would be.

Kristin