View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 05:03 PM
Janice McC

TMF, your block for me is gorgeous! I love it. And like Libster said, I’m definitely thankful for our new Boomers. You’ve injected new excitement into this round, that’s for sure. I remember an old Brownie and Girls Scout song from eons ago: “Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver and the other gold.” I’m thankful for all the silver and gold in Boom 22.
Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily View Post
How exciting to be on 'baby watch' SBG! Looking forward to seeing the 1st pictures

DarcyShannon I am green with envy as your daffodils are in peak state! The only thing I see out my window are a few dandelions..

Janice - your block for MJP is simply beautiful! I think your choice to let the focus fabric do all the work was perfect!

Here's a new-to-me (again) block that I made today for JaniceMcC - it's from Deb Tucker's Block Busters called "A Popped V" involving the Corner Pop ruler and V Block ruler. I had lots of fun making this one and hope you like it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611078[/ATTACH]

I'm down to just two blocks.. have a bit of work left for Kass' block and then MJP's which I have a few ideas that require a trip to the LQS tomorrow!