View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 02:23 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by AUQuilter View Post
Been staying in the wagon for a few weeks. Emptying scrap containers and clearing scrap piles along the way. Been putting "I don't love it anymore" fabrics/blocks/patterns in box to take to free table on sew days. I cut down estate sale purchased blocks to back a quilt. Bagged up some truly unloved fabric for a church program. Just finished webbing a scrap quilt and will post when it is finished- almost 900 pieces, 2" X 3.5". All of this "stash touching" has kept me from even looking at the few emails I still get from my favorite online websites.
I have been following the posts and has inspired me so much. So far this year have only purchased 3 yards of material, that I have already been cutting into as I need it for my mood quilt. Even that mood quilt has been a major inspiration, it makes me realize a lot of things. But this AUQuilter has really got me to thinking how to sort thru what I have. I would ask you to come do mine when you are done yours but know I am really the only one that can do it for the effect I need. At least I have a better idea of where to start and what to do. Thank you everyone.