View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:05 PM
ILoveToQuilt

I Am a coffee lover! I freely admit it. I am a coffee "purist" - black, no cream, no sugar....but....only if it is hot. I don't like flavored coffee and "horrors of horrors" (as my coffee snob DD says), I will drink instant. DH absolutely, positively hates coffee, the smell, the taste, everything about it. I have found that I can drink instant without it bothering him, so that's what I do. I love brewed coffee (light or medium roast please), I brew in a French press, but I've become an instant gal out of respect for DH.

I also love iced coffee, extra large one cream. I am a die hard Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee drinker. All other iced coffees taste "funny" to me. Nothing wrong with them, they are just not Dunkin'. I can drink iced coffee on the coldest day of the year (I have when the temps are below zero!).

DH is a big tea drinker, but decaf only. We have been going up to New Brunswick, Canada to buy our decaf tea bags - King Cole brand. It is the best decaf tea and trust me, we've tried all the US decaf tea brands. Nothing compares to the King Cole's.

Talking about coffee and tea is making me thirsty. Too late at night for caffeine, though. Oh well...I have my morning cuppa to look forward to!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-03-2019 at 02:40 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps