Old 04-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Mickey2

There are people looking for a set of accessories for their 128 and 127, and it's all about reaching the right person if you want to sell it. The parts go for anything from $5 to $35 on ebay or other places. Complete sets in nice boxes can fetch a bit more, but again, it's more work to get the top prices for seller.

Not all parts there belong to the basic accessory box (green cardboard type). I think the the binding feet (or hemming feet?) might be extras (and should fit on the long metal "rack"). It might be from an older type of set; the wooden folding boxes and the black metal boxes with purple velvet inner lining often have the binding feet set. The wooden folding boxes tend to cost a bit more when all the accessories are there too.

Some feet are more sought after, I'm missing the darning / embroidery foot among the accessories for my 201, and it it looks like I have to pay a bit to get it. The basic accessory sets in more or less complete condition aren't too expensive as a rule, neither are most feet.

Last edited by Mickey2; 04-03-2019 at 03:35 PM.