View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 06:27 PM
Judith1005

I reckon confession is good for the soul Mary Christine. I'll just have to give you a hand back in the cart so we can be on our way again.

I went to my favorite run thrift store too a few days ago. I found out they are expanding. (It was like Christmas.) I too bought a small brand new Annie's Craft Store/Moda FQ pack that I found there for 3.50. I'm not keeping it though. I am re-gifting it to someone else. It too will not even hit the stash. It went into a gifting box. And, will leave my possession shortly. I though about keeping this one. But, have no immediate use for it. So, best to pass it on. I just couldn't pass up a brand new FQ pack. I think it was like 5 FQ's and came with a pattern also. Makes a great gift. This one is a dicey stumble till it leaves the building. But, I am confident, it will leave. And soon.

In addition, I also bought another FQ pack somewhere else today and a package of buttons. But, this is not going into my stash. It is a gift for someone. It will be leaving my house shortly. So, I don't count it as a stumble. (As it was not for me.)

Last edited by Judith1005; 04-04-2019 at 06:29 PM.