View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 07:11 PM
retiredteacher09

Thanks for the compliments on my quilt top. My church quilting group is comprised of 8 ladies(last count) including me. 2 don’t sew but they sandwich, tie, and cut blocks. The others sew only the same sized blocks into quilt tops and they help sandwich, tie, and cut the blocks. Our fearless 87 year young leader goes through the donations, sews blocks together, uses the industrial machine for sewing the ‘back-to-front’ binding down plus showers us with love. So that leaves me: The only one that enjoys putting different sized blocks/shapes together so thats why the ‘give to Connie’ happens. Lol!

Pamela: I did the following top as a leader/ender and it is the current Bonnie Hunter yearly leader/ender project.

Unlike the previous quilt I posted, this one is easy to give away as I am not fond of it. I should have used all dark halves of the HST’s instead of the bright ones but it is what it is. The border fabric is a very dark blue tiny plaid. It measures 68.5” by 78.5” and will go the the church quilters.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]611264[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 14358818-1aa3-4bd7-bfc4-0737395bfdda.jpeg