View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Judith1005

Teen, just my two cents, I have the Sizzix that I bought about a year and a half ago. Their dies are spot on. They run great sales on the dies. And, you can also use the Accuquilt Dies in them as long as they fit the machine. Sizzix is my personal favorite.

I also own the Accuquilt Go that was a gift from my son about 4 years ago. The dies that I have bought have come with dies that are a thread or two short when cut. Or, they are sized up for trimming down. And, they are more expensive then the Sizzix dies. I got tired of always trimming. And, I have had a problem with almost every die I've gotten from Accuquilt with the exception of the shape dies. (Dog, Owl, Orange Peel)

Definitely do your homework and read the reviews. And, try them out if you can.

I also paid too much for my Sizzix. I bought at what I thought was a super sale on Connecting Threads. My mistake, Amazon is cheaper.

And, thank you again for your kind compliments.

I have been struggling with my two new sewing machines since my Kenmore died. It's taking me time to get used to refining the settings to get the machines to do what I want them to do. They are just simple mechanical machines. But have been disappointed with their performances. I'm sure it's me. I'll get used to them. It's made my projects sometimes not what I know I can do.