Old 04-10-2019, 07:34 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Heart breaking news, Dublb. yes, to leave in God's hands and see what happens. I will pray for you, too.

It seems winter is not over yet; another storm moving in from the Rockies,coming into the mid western area, all north of us, but I feel for those in its path. Temperatures will dip down to 27 here. Spring flowers are coming up. Potatoes and peas are planted. Rooster and the guineas are gone and things are much quieter here. Young new guineas (20 keets) will be here in the middle of June. They are coming with wings permanently clipped, so they will not fly away into the wilds here. There was a cougar across the road calling for a mate last year. Also several small bears have been spotted around here, so I think that qualifies as the 'wild' place here. Deer are around too. Optic fiber is being laid in our neighborhood and we hope it works right. They surveyed our place to mark where the line comes in, my DH just laughed because they drew a line with an arrow pointing one way, then drew a line the opposite way with an arrow pointing the other way, and put a question mark between the two lines. LOL!