Old 04-11-2019, 06:19 AM
dublb

Yes his Dad gets him. Sigh, he isn't a good man. I don't have have confidence in how he will raise him.
DNiece has decided that she will send him here for a week during the 30 days she will have him this summer. DD DM & I will share him. I really didn't want to take away from her time but that is my only choice.

I have been keeping myself busy to keep my mind off of things. Yesterday is a great example of how busy I have kept myself. First I went w/Mike to get the title to the Nissan finalized. A quick trip to the tire store reveled that we do want to drive to Brownwood to get tires from Discount Tires. Then we went to Walmart.
We got up an hour later & then I was moving slow (OK, slower'n usual) so we didn't get home till around 12:30. We weren't ready for lunch yet so DH got the stickers on the Nissan & I drug the big bag of potting soil to the front porch & filled 3 pots w/it. I then planted some Cosmos seeds in all 3. I wasn't through w/those when Mike drove to get some gas & add some fuel cleaner to the full gas tank. Actually I was still working on 'em when he got back. Once I put those pots where I wanted 'em we got lunch.
It was about 2:00 when DM called & wanted us to come & have DH hook up her printer. It took him a bit to get it all hooked up to her computer. We were only home a few minutes when I realized that it was time to walk w/DM. She has been doing a pedal exercise & it seems to be hurting her knee. Her Dr told her to walk instead till it heals. He also gave her some meds for it & if it isn't better in 2 weeks he wants to do an X-ray.
I actually got to sit for about 30 minutes before supper. Right after supper I got outside to plant those Pinta's that we bought on Monday. I didn't want to plant 'em till evening. After those were planted I also planted the Liatris bulbs. Then watered all my beds & pots. Why do things take so much longer'n I think they should? OK I do know that part of it is that I'm slow, but still. It was after 9:00 before I was through watering. Yup, I was watering in the dark.