View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 06:04 AM
JENNR8R

Originally Posted by lgroten View Post
I love the Valentine Candy quilt. Our small quilting group want to each make a quilt, throw, or wall hanging using this pattern. Do you happen to have written instructions/directions on how you set the quilt up. Did you put the sashing on each individual block? Or did you put them together in rows? What size are the triangles? And the corners? How did you set up the mini dresdens? Thank you so much for sharing your talents. Looking forward to hearing from you.
I'm honored that your group would like to make a quilt like mine. Unfortunately, I made up the pattern as I went along, and I don't remember everything that I did. The quilt has been gifted so I don't have it to take measurements.

The attached picture might help you see how I put the heart blocks together. I used instructions from "Jan in VA" for making the setting triangles. I made a copy of her instructions years ago and can't find where she posted that. Maybe she will give you her instructions if you write to her. Here is a link to her profile: https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...va-u20174.html

I don't understand your question about the mini dresdens. Did you see SheriR's tutorial on how they are made? Maybe that will answer your question. Here is the link: Candy Dresden Wall Hanging/Mug Rug

I hope some of this has been helpful. I'd love to see a picture of your quilts when they are finished.
Attached Thumbnails 4.jpg