Old 04-14-2019, 06:48 AM
SuzzyQ

Default Organization... for now....Suggestions please!

Dealing with health challenges right now which means I can't get to my sewing room and stash.
Suggestions for how to add storage shelves to a utility room coat closet without major cash outlay?
I have my dining/sitting room organized for actually sewing and it's working quite well. But, I'm constantly frustrated when it comes to having someone who may or may not be acquainted with sewing or quilting fetching things and fabrics for me from my upstairs sewing room. And to further complicate matters, my room was fairly ordered when I was last up there in November/December but has since,with the things that have been returned to the room not being put away, become very "piled" with things.
We did take pictures in January but what with sorting and purging and getting set up to sew again... well you can imagine what it looks like.
I am going to go upstairs and clean/sort next time my DS comes and then take new pictures. So I need suggestions on what I could bring down (scraps? precuts?, keep it to projects?) and anything else you can suggest. Storage is limited to about 3" wide and 60" tall and I'm hoping to Not buy anything.
This is what I have right now - the coats will go upstairs once the weather Stays nice. And I would get rid of the metal shelves if I could replace them with something similar but larger. And the bath chair in the corner will fold.
Attached Thumbnails 20190414_103809.jpg   20190414_103818.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-14-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps