View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 04:42 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - wrap up

Good morning, Sooners! All shipped packages are supposed to begin arriving today. Woo hoo! Please be sure to count the number in your packages before you start playing with them. Reminder, although you would normally receive the same number of blocks as you sent F8s, due to Joanelizbay's death, that number has been reduced for everyone. Cheesehead, Darcyshannon, Hav4boys, Jaba, Sewbizgirl and Terriamn, you will be receiving 17 as Joan had 2 of each of your F8s. Everyone else will be receiving 18. Obviously, this cannot be helped. In the event that one day your F8s are returned to me, I will mail them back to you but I don't believe this will ever happen. I've received no response to my inquiries. In the next week, I'll be contacting you with regard to the blocks you made for Joan and what we should do with them. In the meantime, please enjoy your new blocks. As always, I welcome constructive criticism of the swap and the blocks privately by pm or email. Please keep any comments about blocks concrete: size, wrong colors used, that kind of thing. This is not an opportunity to rag on a fellow swapper because you don't like the block chosen. You all understand I'm sure.

Thank you for your participation in Boom 22. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and will be happy with the blocks you receive.

Also: Nanakathy55, I still need to hear from you! Please check your pms and emails. Thanks.