View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 10:35 AM
feline fanatic
Power Poster

Another happy Innovian here since 2010. I quilt all hand guided so no computer except the Lightening Stitch Stitch regulator which I upgraded to like Dunster.

When you test at quilt shows, pay attention to your visibility. Most people don't realize how much visibility the Innova has when compared to other brands. Other great features of the Innova, (not already mentioned) the ability to flip the machine head sideways for easy access to hopping foot and needles and also very convenient for removing the machine from the rack. A fabulous rack system. Super sturdy, has a deadbar, the top loading bar lifts so it is easy to ensure your batting doesn't have a wrinkle in it and infinitely adaptable so you can change it to suit how you quilt and what works best for you.
Awesome 24-7-365 phone support from the manufacturer.
It is easy to work on yourself once you learn via the phone support. I have no fear when it comes to timing my machine.
They will quilt with any thread and do a beautiful job.
Many professional and show quilters are switching over to Innova.

There are several out there that are manufactured by others. Tin Lizzie makes the Janome LA. Handi quilter makes the Baby Lock longarms. Those are the two I know off the top of my head.