View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 PM
Eddie

Originally Posted by Quiltin'Lady
Love your organizing, Eddie, and am extremely jealous of all your SPACE!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can you show us the other wall? Do you have a design wall/space, too? All of us "organizing wannabes" would love to see more details about how you store your tools/doodads... :lol:
Here's a couple of pics of the other side of the room. My wife and daughter and I all share the basement space together, so we each have an individual sewing area. My wife's area is there on the far right, below all that embroidery thread hanging on the wall. Her battleship embroidery machine is there below it, a Brother 6000D. My daughter's machine is that one back in the corner with the pink face on it - a Brother Innovis 40.

We all share that common table space that my machine sits on there on the left to cut on, layout stuff, etc. When I need to layer and pin a quilt I move my machine onto that back table and use these two double tables there to layer and pin on.

That back table has my embroidery machine on it, as well as a 2' x 4' ironing pad that I made.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-18253.jpe   attachment-18254.jpe