View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 06:30 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AnngelAnne View Post
Probably safer for my own ego if I don't have a smart phone, then I can continue I have smart qualities from time to time, but I don't have any type of cell phone. It does take time to do all that with pictures, so I am patient, you just take your time. I will take a picture as well of my project when I finish it. I did finish a bits of yarn baby blanket as I have several odd balls of leftover as I do material. That is what this forum has done to help me. No more buying of yarn as well. I as well am plodding thru my sewing area, at times its like Christmas.

Those suggestions you two ladies gave for using a gift certificate to a local quilt shop are wonderful, smart thinking.
I live down in a small valley and no cell reception here...half mile and a hill away at our son's 3 or 4 bars show up. Yesterday his wife bought him a phone, so a new "world" is opening up to him...haha.
Yesterday a shop hop winner stopped by with her gift certificate...she bought a couple of rulers, the silicone oven mitt kit, a pattern book or a new mat...a big one or a turning one if you don't have these. There are lots of non fabric options out there, have fun choosing which one!

Here's a link to ck's Good Fortune quilt, AA..post #501. Nicely done, ck! And more backing finds mean more quilts to do!

2019 UFO Challenge