View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 10:01 AM
Kelsie

I would definitely sell at the mid range market. Two reasons: First you are selling some antiques and collectibles which is already what is being sold there. Also your customers will have some money in their pocket whereas the other market is for those at the very bottom of the market and they are going to bargain hard. I think people want to see prices so you need to mark everything or if you put out a $1.00 table or box you have to know your merchandise well enough to know if the item was actually at $3.00 and the price tag has mysteriously disappeared. Pricing takes a lot of time. You will get more money if your goods are clean. I don't mean sparkling but if I have to wipe my fingers after picking something up I will probably not touch anything else. If people pick up an item they are more likely to buy it. If you have anything expensive take extra care with it. When I sold my engagement ring I put a sign on the table but the ring was on my finger. Do you need to take bags for peoples purchases? Things are more popular in some places than others I think it would be very hard to predict what would sell. I have sold in different locations in the same town and had items ignored in one place and sold out in the other. Good luck.