View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Quilting Aggi

Everyone is doing an awesome job of this mystery!!! I have my blocks at my boyfriend's place. I am spending the night at Mum's tonight as we had our sewing group tonight. I plan to get back at my Step 2 tomorrow afternoon. I am planning to leave work around 2:30. we have a long weekend here this weekend, so all the more reason to leave the office early tomorrow to start that long weekend faster!! LOL

I did start cutting out some blue and white star blocks tonight that I will try to assemble over the weekend too. I am trying to add to my eBay inventory so I have as much as I can for when I start it when I get back from my trip.

I received another gorgeous bunch of fabrics from eBay today when I got off work. all sooo very very yummy!! I have two more fabric orders coming, and a couple packages of patterns on the way.... ooh its like Christmas

Anyway, just wanted to say I love everyone's blocks. Mary you are all lined up and ready to get a good start on Step 2. I like how you got them all set up on your ruler!!! I like lining mine up like that too. I have to be organized when I sew. I have to be organized period in anything I do!!

well its almost 11:30pm here, and time for me to get some shut eye... good night and chat with you all tomorrow!