Old 04-27-2019, 06:39 AM
dublb

Things have been crazy here. We have termites. The extermination is gonna take place on Tues. We had to clear out half of the enclosed carport so the Exterminator can get to the place he needs to treat. I had a bunch of sewing stuff there. Soooo, we had to clean up the stuff in my building & then move most of my sewing stuff back out there.
The thing is DFGD went suicidal on Wed evening. DSonIL was outta town so Wed night DD had DFGD sleep w/her the Thurs morning she brought the DGK's here while she took DFGD to Abilene to DFGD's Therapist. Who sent them to Belton to admit her into a hospital.
In the mean time we had the DGK's help us clean out my building. That took all morning. After lunch I had to take DGD to Fredricksburg for her Theater class. I had a good time going to Wildseed Farms to spend $30 more on wild flower seeds. Then to Goodwill. While I was there DH & DGSon finished cleaning out the enclosed carport. I about had a cow. I was afraid that I wouldn't find anything out there. Well what they did was put it all in the center of my building in a way that I can go through it. Another thing they did was not only leave the industrial machine in the carport they left my Pony Club bin sitting on the industrial machine. I can get to it easily! I do plan on printing out more of the blocks, gathering up fabrics for each block & put both in Ziploc baggies so I can work on one or two every once in a while.

Last edited by dublb; 04-27-2019 at 06:42 AM.