View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 06:56 PM
ABDraz

Default My finished projects

My aunt passed and my uncle gave me half her fabric stash and my mom the other half. Since I had no fabric, and my mom already had a stash, I ended up with more than half the fabric. What came out of it were a few projects that I've recently finished. (1) The tumbler quilt, king size, was finished end of December in a matter of a couple months. It was a quilt in a box and the tumblers were already cut with fabric already chosen. (2) The patriotic set, lap quilt and pillow, was using a panel I found at my daughter's school and adding to it with fabric from my new stash. I auctioned it in the school auction in March. (3) finally, the log cabin, was a scrappy quilt from the company my aunt bought most of her fabric so I didn't choose the fabric for this one either. This is the only quilt my uncle wanted from his wife's stash. I was all too happy to put it together. It is missing the binding because my mom is putting on the binding. It will be dark blue. The backing is the outer boarder. This is the picture from the quilter.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]612296[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]612297[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]612295[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_3046.jpg   tumbler.jpg   img_2827.jpg