View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 05:18 PM
JoshuaJames

Location: live NE England. County Durham, Land of the Prince Bishops.
Default Monogrammer Cams.

Interested in monogrammer cams for Singer or Sears monogrammer attachments. Have half the alphabet, problem is that they are not available in the UK. I have spare letters, if anyone interested I will swap one for one. Mine were purchased from USA through E-bay. Cost of cams was fine but postage to UK, through E-bay, has been around $30 for a single cam weighing a couple of ounces.
The cams I'm looking for are the long rectangular ones, they are also interchangeable with the Sears Kenmore attachment.

I have 9 machines now, all thrift/charity shop purchases, Singer slant machines (G), Newhome, Jones, Brother, all steel geared and working well. My latest buy was a 1400 series Kenmore (cost me an arm and a leg postage through E-bay USA-UK but well worth it). A growing collection of Singer, Simanco presser feet, must try some of the la-de-dah ones out sometime.

I keep looking at quilting but no quite ready for it yet. Still trying to perfect making Victorian detachable collars in Egyptian cotton, unless anybody knows of a better suited fabric.