Old 05-05-2019, 04:58 PM
dublb

Well I have been a slug today. LOL I had a bad night. It usually takes me along time to go to sleep after driving I finally wound down at about 1:00. Wouldn't ya know it? An Axis buck started hollering from out in my yard. Now if ya haven't heard an Axis buck holler it is a terrible sound. It sounds like they are dying. It is a horrible sound. I thought it was caught in the electric fence. I got up & went out on the deck to look down. Well the deck was wet w/dew so I got my socks wet & the fence was just fine. I guess I kinda scared it for a bit as it got quite. I changed my socks & went back to bed. About the time I started dozing it started screaming again. Alright, DH says it is it's call but gosh it's awful. If I had been sound asleep I don't think I would have heard it. DH got up & went downstairs. He turned on the motion detector light that he forgot to turn on before he went to bed. That buck left then & I was able go to sleep. DH wasn't able to go back to sleep after that. Boy were we both dragging this morning. About all I have done today is play a lotta Solitaire on the computer.

Last edited by dublb; 05-05-2019 at 05:05 PM.