View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 03:44 PM
jaba

It will be exciting to get these blocks back, really think this quilt will work up to be beautiful! Kind of slow going here, lots of doctors, labs and a gammit of tests that they have run. Seems the chemo played havoc with my body but they are trying to figure out if it's the lungs or the heart. After cardiologist today and more tests, I should have an answer tomorrow. Right now I have to be on oxygen until they figure it out, I hope this isn't forever...it's a pain! One day at a time they say
Thanks for all your work Janice, you enable these Boom swaps to go so smoothly and it's a pleasure to participate in them.
Will try to be on here a little more often, it takes me twice as long to do anything anymore, thank heaven for retirement. Just still get tired pretty easy, they say because of all the weight loss.....any other time I'd be happy with that. Losing about a pound a day this last week, down to 140lbs. and need some smaller clothes really bad but am waiting to see if it will stabilixe before I get up the energy to go on a buying trip. Hubby says my underwear looks like the old fashioned bloomers