Old 05-09-2019, 09:04 AM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Our rain started yesterday and it's supposed to get worse and 'stall' over us for several days... through the weekend, last I heard. It's raining buckets here right now. So glad I can stay home in my cozy house today and work on quilts.

My charity guild meeting is Saturday, so I've been trying to get some tops quilted and finished to bring to donate. I have 5 ready to go, so far. I'm working on a bigger one right now (twin size) but hope to have that done in time, too. These will go to the hospital, but I'm going to designate the twin quilt to a teenager in the children's home. We have a local children's home where kids in crisis can stay for 3-4 months. They always need quilts for the kids. Then they are theirs, to take with them when they leave.

Here are the 5 I have ready. I have posted these in different threads, so I hope you aren't bored if you've already seen them! All of these are lap quilts.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]612661[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]612662[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]612663[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]612664[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]612665[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails img_5159.jpg   img_5157.jpg   img_5132.jpg   img_5135.jpg   img_5128.jpg