Old 05-10-2019, 03:06 PM
carriem

SBG--your quilts are great! I am glad you were able to get them finished up for your meeting. How did the pillowcases turn out?

No sewing for me yesterday or today...went to the LQS...she was having her anniversary sale. I got borders, backing, batting and binding to finish the sunflower D9P. Plus a white tone on tone for setting the FW1930s blocks when I get that far and fabric for the binding on and batting for the Illusions quilts...ran out of time to get backing fabric for those. Helped my friend find fabrics she needed to finish a few different quilts and picked out fabric for her to make a 4-patch poise type kaleidoscope quilt. my daughter picked out some fabrics...she is a true quilter. Sees fabric she likes then has to find fabrics to go with it even if she doesn't know what pattern she wants to use.

Had to take our puppy and MIL's cat to the vet this morning, then took Laura to get a rental car so she can go visit her mom and MIL this weekend in another part of IA and picked up my MIL to take her to an appt. After that I got her groceries and some for us too. Big sigh!! Lots of running around to get all the stops made. I am thankful to be home all weekend... Nice to have the sun shining today. Took a nap this afternoon...

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 05-10-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps