View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 03:40 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Graph paper is a great way to start.
My room is long 24’ x 14’ ( two bedrooms we removed the closets between the two and opened the two into one). One end has a large long display cabinet that has a glass top, storage doors, lights and drawers which I use for storage but also as a large light box. In front of the cabinet is my ironing board. These are on the short wall- between the end of the room and the door. On the end wall is my large cutting table. Beside that ( opposite from the ironing board) is a small dresser. On top of that is my ruler rack. In it are cutting tools, rulers/ templates, hand sewing items. In the corner- facing the cutting table is a book case. Then on the back wall, beside the book shelf is a window. My sewing desk with sewing machine is in front of the window. I can look out at the backyard, enjoy the birds & wildlife visitors. Next to that is another larger book case. There are drawer units under the cutting table. Starting about midway in front of the large book case, about 3 feet toward room middle starts the longarm table. It runs toward the other end of the room. Behind it ( between the two doors ) is another book case the end wall has a fabric storage shelving unit, batting and totes in the corner, far side of the door on that end is an old computer desk with the bobbin winder, bobbins, tool basket etc.window side of the room in the corner is another dresser with quilting books, tools, stuff. Under the quilting table is more storage area. Whew itemized that’s a bit overwhelming.