View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 06:33 AM
Iceblossom

So I'm still at my Mom's and she is doing well. Her last back surgery was "major" and this is "minor" so it looks like I will be able to go home for a bit on the 26th... however, my brother who just retired is staying with her and he is having his gall bladder out on the 29th, so I"m figuring for another two-week stay after that.

Yesterday I did the final seam for the Purple Quilt. As I rate my projects I give it a 10 out of 10 for "does it meet your mental image". Although I did bring my camera here, I don't have the correct cords to post a picture so it will take until I'm home again.

I've put on the binding for one of my unfinished baby quilts, but haven't done the hand sewing yet.

Am debating between starting the Bright quilt or making a Kuspuk (Innuit Summer Parka) pattern for myself as my next project... but for now, I need to go back downstairs and start breakfast for Mom.

I also brought a box of tropical type stuff, going to do the Simplish design with leopard/cheetah print bars and jungle prints. I really like that design and can see all sorts of my collections being put into it.