View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
sewbaby

Heard that about the skin burning, This past july I spent four days laying in bed with nothing on but air couldn't stand clothes and had to put pillows all around to keepsheet from touching my skin. Blessings on me ( and all of you) that I haven't had one that bad since. Have since changed Dr.'s the last one was a quack in the dictionary based since . My new one basically started over checking all past tests and re running them if needed, at this point I seam to have no ability to maintain potassium in my system. Have gone from 18 different medications daily (how I hate taking pills) to eleven and at present we are working on geting me off two more slowly isweaning. I think the worst thing for me is the extra senitivity to the sun I burn really easily and the itching is terrrrible. But its not like any of us can just lay down and give up cause that would just make us quitters and I have not recieved the impression that anyone of you are going to give up soon and my DH says he hasn't meet anyone more pigheaded than I am