View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 07:28 AM
grann of 6

• My quilty friend was making a quilt here using WOWs scrappy ways. When it came time for a white border around the perimeter, she didn't have enough of hers left. So we went through my vast collection of WOWs and found one that was close enough to work just fine. I did the quilting on my longarm and you can't even tell it is not any of the WOWs in the quilt.

I am currently using some JRs that have been waiting patiently for just the right project. The collection is just basic prints in what I would call autumn colors, orange, green, gold, maroon, etc. And I have a large chunk of fabric that I got from my LQS $5 bin, that is tan background with scarecrows and pumpkins on it. So the two shall become one. I am making Magic Boxes by Donna Jordan using the strip tube ruler, and putting a tan mottled strip in the middle, which is also a piece from the $5 bin. I am excited to get it finished because I already have the next project in mind. I need a sofa cover, so I am going to use some doggie prints that, again, have been waiting for just the right project. I am going to make another Oh My Stars lap quilt. The dog uses the sofa more than people do, so a doggie fabric is perfect. I will cut up a bunch of charm squares, and I have some primary color charms that I will throw in hither and yon. So, more stash busting.