Old 05-24-2019, 09:27 PM
dublb

Gosh I have been so busy this last week. First I was getting ready for my class on Tues. That went well. Then I was getting ready for my cousin reunion this weekend. All of this while my bathroom is in the process of being gutted & remodeled. The cousin reunion is gonna be small. That's OK. W/the bathroom outta commission & everyone having to go upstairs to use a bathroom, well it's better this way. My house is clean & all the sewing stuff is out in my building. Also all the bathroom stuff is out there too. How did all that stuff fit in the bathroom? I did get my DGK's to help me clean & now I owe 'em some $. I didn't pay 'em for helping me get the stuff out to the building as I felt that was just because there were people coming. But I did pay for the vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing the other bathroom, & cleaning off the kitchen counter. The problem is that they couldn't get to the paying chores till the stuff was outta the way. I had 'em bring me the stuff & I put it away. That way I can find it later. Now I have a nice clean house.