View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 02:28 AM
WMUTeach

We each develop a style that is ours. It sounds like on this tread that some of us are scrappy quilters and others not so much. Both have value and if scraps annoy you then pass them on to those who love scraps. Although I don't plan on leaving this world soon, I also do not want to leave my family with my stash and scraps to care for. Thus, I have organized my scraps and work diligently at creating quilts that use what I have at hand. From time to time have the opportunity to make a quilt from scratch and buy all new fabric and I find it so frustrating that I almost freeze up trying to make choices. So, I guess I have morphed into a scrappy quilter over the years. That is my little place in the sun and I like it.

There are some wonderful suggestions here for putting scraps to good use. Enjoy the freedom of giving them away, selling them or using them. Our abundance can be a blessing to others whether it is in the form of a quilt or a box of fabric that is just more than we want in our life.

Last edited by WMUTeach; 05-28-2019 at 02:31 AM.