View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:52 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by SillySusan View Post
Good going, AnngelAnne! Five months and no fabric purchases! That's almost 1/2 of a year! Keep it up one day at a time and by Jan., 2020, you'll have a whole year in and lots of stash out!! You can do it! The first 3 months are the hardest! You have a friend here, pulling for you!!
Thanks Susan, I need all the help I can get. I need to break this habit of touching and then it follows me home, lol. Actually I don't agree with you, the first three months weren't bad. Where I live its a lot of winter. I tend to not go out anywhere but work so that helps to limit the shopping. If I don't open the emails with the teases I can manage that better too.

The issue is more now that nice weather is coming along and people have yard sales. I used to enjoy going just to look around, didn't want to fill the house with things even if it was a bargain. Then I started to see more and more material at wicked prices. Me....If I have way to much and want to get rid of it, would much rather use it up than sell it, that would be sad to see it go away with someone, lol. Working as I do I don't have the time I would like to sew, but am not trying to find better ways of fitting it in. So yes, by all means, pull for me, I need it. Thank you.