View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 06:20 AM
grann of 6

Well, I have been a bad girl again. Friday I went out to my fave LQS to see what she was "giving" away for $5. And she fulfilled my wishes. LOL I found 2 bolts, one with 10 yards, and one with 9, perfect for backings. The 10 yard one is black and browns, looks like a batik but it isn't. I have some JRs I have been saving for a quilt using dark brown for sashing, so this will be the perfect backing for it, and it can be a queen size since there is plenty for backing. Most of my quilts rely on how much backing I have, to make it a proper size. I also got some "finish the bolt" pieces of a yard or less, that will make good additions to some future quilts that are languishing in my brain. She had all her Moda fabric for $7 a yard, but I was good and didn't get any of that. Then at the end of the purchase I was able to stamp my "50 yard card" full to get 20% off any full price purchase. So I got a kit I have been eyeing, the new Wing and a Prayer kit named Tapestry. So I got $60 off the price. I figure that since my BD is next month it will make a nice gift to myself. I really don't need any more new projects, but Hey! life is short and if I become housebound I will have plenty to keep me occupied.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-02-2019 at 07:17 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps