View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 07:30 PM
tuckyquilter

Originally Posted by NewNonni View Post
I had bought several quilting classes when Craftsy Was Craftsy. I haven’t looked into it once it became combined with Blueprint (if that is what it is called). I decided to try today. I had troubles logging in, but was successful after changing my password. They still show that I purchased the classes (but not the patterns I bought), but when I tried to look at the classes, they act like I can try them for free for 7 days and I need to ? Purchase them again??? Has anyone else had this problem? I can’t just watch my previously purchased classes! Since it is the weekend, I can’t “chat” with someone . I obviously am “behind the times” , and I cannot Stand all this complicated technology on the internet! I feel like giving up and saying “forget it”. Obviously I am totally discouraged! Thank you for any help or support! I know several of you have talked about this in the past.
All of my Craftsy Class's are there as are my patterns etc. Once you log in, tap on the Library tab. That's where all your Craftsy purchased things are located.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-04-2019 at 02:51 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps