View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:47 AM
tropit

Originally Posted by cindyb View Post
Thank you so much for this recipe. I have also gone plant base. I used to have to look for a bathroom as soon as I entered anywhere because I could not trust myself. I was diagnosed with IBS - which I really think is a label when they can't help you. On the news tonight the government is now saying white meat is just as bad as red meat. However, they may change that again next week LOL. I do admit that I have probably run into more bad recipes than good ones. That can be discouraging as they really do take a lot longer. I always go plant base unless this is not a choice - then do my best as to not make others uncomfortable. I love Morning Star and will look in our grocery stores for Beyond Meat. I have not liked any brats - so anxious to try these.
I'm sorry about your IBS diagnosis. My DIL was just diagnosed with Crohn's disease and I'm at a loss as what to feed here when she comes up for a visit next week. She has to be on a very bland diet with no fats, no dairy, very little meat, no whole grains...no fresh veggies, or fruits either. I think that I'll make a new post for that subject. Maybe someone else has an input.

~ C