View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 07:56 AM
redstilettos

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
Good morning everyone

I hope that today is as sunny at your house as it is here in Michigan at mine. We have had a lot of rain ugly days here but I feel extremely lucky to not have the devastating weather that has happen to so much of the country with the storms and flooding.

I just want to apologize for not being around very much in the thread this year, my goal is to step up my game and be more present.

According to “Red” she has received a lot of emails complaining about me. I would prefer if anyone has a problem to please take it up directly with me. I will subscribe to the thread so I get email notifications when someone posts. I don’t know if I can do that for PM’s if someone knows please let me know.

I just want this to be fun. I love this swap. It is suppose to be one of my happy places. ❤️

Barb
If anyone wants my phone number please PM me. I will gladly share it with you.
Barb, I gave you that information in private to keep the nastiness out of this group. And it wasn't "many", it was only four. I was trying to save you from embarrassment, but I guess you felt the need to bring this out to the open. That's a shame.

Barb is a great hostess when she was present, and now that she is back in her game, I am sure she will be again. With the issues I had trying to get a hold of her, both in the room and in private pm, I think having her number is a great idea, because even when not here, she would be able to be reached. I'm glad she agreed.

I have a heavy heart in doing this, but I am going to leave this swap. I just have no desire to be a part of pettiness. And to be honest, I am quite soured over it.

Barb was kind enough to forward me the addresses. I will mail everyone's envelopes out when I return to the US, so don't fear you will not receive your candies from me

I have made some dear friends here on the board and I hope to stay in touch with many of you.

Enjoy your swap and take care.
"Red"

Last edited by redstilettos; 06-05-2019 at 08:01 AM.