View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Iceblossom

Hello June! I'm across the country from you in Washington State. When I was a little girl (1960s) my dad was in the army so I was at Ft Benning, which I think isn't that far but with Atlanta between it and Duluth.

We love pictures here! Of finished projects, stashes, whatever Please share when you can. It took me about 6 months of posting before I got the hang of it between my old school camera and various software issues and such.

Getting close to 10 years ago I was finally diagnosed with what exactly my vision issues are and I had to come to grips with the fact that, no... I was never going to be able to use up all this fabric I had collected. In the race of "she with the most stash wins", I had already placed. I love my fabric, I love buying it, I love using it, and I'm learning to love giving away what I don't want in order to be able to concentrate on what I do want. I also believe strongly that there is nothing wrong with collecting fabric, but I've decided personally to have less of it. I found a nice group of people under the Challenges section of the board called the Fabric Moratorium thread. We don't always resist the temptation but we struggle together!