View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 12:08 PM
tuckyquilter

Originally Posted by Libits View Post
As some of you might have guessed, I’m working on those darn puppies and, although I’ve come a long way, parts are still giving me fits but I’m getting through it. I mentioned something to my daughter and she lovingly said “Well, if you weren’t such a perfectionist…” Huh? Whaaat??? Then she pointed out that every meal I make is perfect (I don’t see it), every small appliance on my counter is perfectly aligned. Every candle has a perfectly trimmed ¼” wick, blah, blah, blah. I don’t set out to do that, it just happens.

So I was wondering, when it comes to quilting, how many of you are perfectionists and how many of you are good-enoughists?
I am Far from seeking perfect in quilting, housekeeping etc. "Do My Best" is more pleasing. I'm thinking OCD (it fits with what your DD described). It might also reflect in your clothes closet, how you store other things. LOL. But, this in not all that bad. Embrace it and give yourself a treat now and again. Just don't fold the candy bar wrapper neatly before you toss it in the trash..

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-09-2019 at 12:40 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps