View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 07:15 AM
Janice McC

Good morning. It's starting to warm back up a bit here. Looks like rain again much of next week but who really knows what will happen?

Kass, I've just got to make my chicken quilt one day and in honor of Cricket, some must have clothes! Cricket is adorable.

I'm still behind on 23. I cannot seem to make much headway. Every time I think I've got time, there's something else I must get done. One of yesterday's errands was picking up Mom's "cremains". Well, if you've never done that, it's a bit surreal. Terriamn, it's exactly as you say...reminders of sis...and not in a good way as I know you understand. Hugs.

Re:23, RJLinkletter, you are welcome to join (I'd love some international swappers) but be aware that the shipping costs can be expensive and there are customs fees and forms to think of as well as time delays. We've had a few international swappers and although they paid the costs, I thought it was cost prohibitive but they went for it. Let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me at [email protected]. I'm in and out a lot right now and somewhat off my game due to my mother's death but I will get back to you. Please just allow me a few days. Thank you!

Will probably be offline until Sunday. Later, Boomers.