Old 06-14-2019, 10:23 AM
quiltlady1941

Default Need help choosing back ground fabric ,Please

I started my Yorkie quilt, I originally had 5 prints that I bought but after laying it out. it just looked like I needed more, instead of buying more prints I decided to try printing some, I went to my friends site on FB and copied some pictures of her little Yorkis, (this is a surprise for her so didn't want to ask for photos of her little guy.) I had some June Tailor printable washable fabric sheets that I used. The pictures came out great, they are the little ones..

Now I am having a problem deciding which background to use. The one with the bones and colorfully was the fabric I bought for this project, but after seeing it laid out I was second guessing my decision, so I tried laying the photo out on some other fabric. I didn't know if the bone fabric was to busy and that's why I am trying solid fabric .. Which one do you think I should use? Thanks so much..

I know that after it is quilted the solid fabric will look different but I still am undecided, and need your help.. Please Thanks
Attached Thumbnails img_2027.jpg   img_2030.jpg   img_2029.jpg