View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 10:53 AM
IrishgalfromNJ

I don't have a very big fabric stash. It fills a five large storage containers. I love the fabrics. Most were bought and used in projects.

What I may regret just a little are the six sewing machines, one embroidery machine and all the other crafting supplies that I have accumulated over the last nine years. I have a little bit of everything to do a variety of crafting. I have a large supply of cotton thread for quilting, several boxes of yarn for knitting and crochet projects, crochet hooks, knitting needles, a small table top loom, embroidery floss for cross stitch and regular embroidery, a few large pads of scrapbook paper, polyester embroidery threads for the embroidery machines, stabilizers, and all the other supplies like pin cushions, scissors, seam rippers, bodkins, threaders, hand sewing needles, sewing machine accessories for all the machines, quilt pattern books, crochet afghan pattern books, quilt magazines, and sock knitting pattern books. I have filled a small bedroom closet and most of the bedroom with these supplies. I wish I could use it as it as fast as I buy it.