View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 09:27 AM
Libster

I am loving all the babies and the grands pictures. I just called Kim and told her to send me a picture of Kora Lee that I can share with you. All my grands are all grown up now, but I still have some littles- my great-grands.!
Today is kind of sad for me, I lost my only sister 9 years ago today, the day before my birthday. And I lost my DH 2 days after my birthday. Time does not relieve the grief when it hits you. Not much celebrating for me this time of the year. Sewbiz- two beautiful babies! The first little cutie has the sweetest smile. Don't they just melt your heart? ( Janice- your time is coming!)
GramE- love your quilt! It looks so intricate. How on earth did you get everything placed so precisely? Good job!
Terri- I'm so glad that you're feeling better. I can just imagine the fun y'all had sewing all those quilt tops together. Another excellent job well done. I love when quilting is shared where needed.
Kass-I'm looking forward to seeing your creations for Boom 24. There is nothing that you can't do, is there? LOL