View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 02:30 AM
Janice McC

Well, what a happy set of posts and pix this morning and a fine way to start the day.

Libster, I hope you find some pleasure in the day. Anything that will make you smile for your special day. Happy Birthday! Love the photo of KoraLee on the quilt. She's darling!

GramE, love the pic of you and the 3 grands. Your eyes say it all. Definitely not babes anymore but a handsome group of young men. Labyrinth is one I'm considering for my son's GF. She actually posted a photo on IG of one she found online and raved over it. Get's me thinking... And the Tom Turkey story, priceless! (My dad was 13 pounds. Second and last child my grandmother had. I should think so!!!)

NZQ, Soon. Will be keeping you in my thoughts. Love the photo of your children TFS.

Kassaundra, congrats on expanding your knowledge and your designs. Your creative bones are growing! I, too, was hoping for the Zuni but not rushing to print before you are ready is wise. I can only imagine the crop circles design was a big challenge.

Zozee, your meltdown must have been exquisite, and I'm not trying to be funny or make fun, not at all. One so deeply from the heart must have been powerfully and profoundly cathartic and healing. And your hubby did the absolute right thing. Didn't try to stop you or make things better. Was just fully with you. Hugs.