View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 03:32 PM
joe'smom

Originally Posted by rvsfan View Post
I have been fabric shopping online all day to no avail. I'm not that picky. Looking for white tone-on-tone, and blue and pink solids and prints. What is your favorite site to shop online?
Fat Quarter Shop is one of my favorites because of ease of use and excellent fabric representation. If you click on the 'Shop Fabric by . . .' and choose theme, you can choose both 'backgrounds and neutrals' for your white on white, and 'solids,' and I don't know any site with a better selection of solids. Then if you choose 'color', you'll be able to choose what color you want to search for, and be shown solids, and prints that have that color in them.

Fabric Shack also has an excellent color search engine; if you type 'blue' in the search box, you'll get page upon page of prints with blue in them. With Fabric Shack, you can scroll down the entire list of fabric lines and see by the picture of the group what sort of fabrics they are. I believe they are listed by most recent on top. They will most likely have a fabric line of white on white.