Thread: Houston in Oct.
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 10:05 PM
csstexas

The class information is available online now. Go to quilts.com, then on the left Festival Info—Quilt Festival Houston. Then explore the three links under Class Info—especially Class information and Classes. There is a lot of information to wade through. Sheri.a was explaining to you that if you are going to take any classes or attend special events or lectures or luncheons, or samplers you will need to enroll. That will be available online in mid-July. When you enroll and pay the required registration fee it will include admission to the entire show. Apparently this year we will print our badges at kiosks at check in. This is a new process this year. The badge will allow you in and out of the show as much as you want so do Not also purchase show tickets. Of course you do not have to enroll in classes or any of the rest. But chances are that you might want to participate in some of those activities. Without enrollment you would need a ticket for admission to the show. International Quilt Festival in Houston is a wonderful show. I live a couple of hours away and am able to stay with my daughter and son-in-law for that whole week. I look forward to it from one year to the next! I’m so glad you are able to join us this year! Let us know if we can help with any questions.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 06-25-2019 at 02:05 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps