Old 06-25-2019, 06:22 AM
dublb

Well Dh cleanled out the part of the storage part of the laundry room. He found the towels that DD wanted me to put initials on. She bought 'em a year ago. I had a plan to use my embroidery machine but couldn't find my large hoop to do it. Well after about 6 months I gave up & bought a new hoop but by that time DH had rearranged the enclosed carport & I couldn't find the towels. Now I know he moved 'em into the laundry/storage room. Anyway he found 'em yesterday. OK I have the hoop & the towels so I got busy. I got all but DFGD's done. She had bought an extra one for some reason & now we know why. DFGD needs one. I had to stop as a thunder storm came through & I didn't want my embroidery machine to be plugged in during that.
There is a step that I want to do on my regular machine but again I need to finish #4DN's quilt first. I am nearly finished. I have one more pass on this edge. Then I have to go around the whole edge. OH I also have the fix the places that I have eyelashes on the back. I think there are about 4 of those. The thing is I am bored w/it & have to push myself back to it. Actually when I get going on it I enjoy doing it. Sigh.

So today's plan is to do laundry, do the embroidery part of DFGD's towel, & work on #4DN's quilt.