View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 12:23 PM
Janice McC

Terriamn, I'm so glad you are feeling as well as you are, well enough to want time to yourself at the cabin. Woo hoo! We've got chiggers, big time, at the cabin. The dogs pick them up and pass them off to DH and me, as if we won't pick up enough all on our own. I end up taking a couple of showers a day, scrubbing my skin, to make sure I get any off that have found me.. My skin does dry out that way but anything is better than 10 days of chigger h*** after a couple of bites. As for the parasite...I knew there was a reason I don't like swimming in warm lake water. I think it's less of a problem in cold water, isn't it? Enjoy your new boat! As for those tv shows meant to disgust the average person...absolutely not!!!! Ewwww.

Wanted to share that I got to hear the grand's heartbeat. DH recorded it for us and texted it right away from the doc's office. I started crying, but in a good way for a change. Wow. The baby is real! <3

OK The HVAC crew is here. One of the two systems in the house is blowing warm. I had to wait 24 hours but since the new windows went it, it's stayed remarkably cool in the house. Let's hope this won't be a big problem and cost.

Have a good rest of your day.