View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 01:10 AM
Janice McC

Hav, I've got your email. You're in!
Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
I would like to be in both groups.
Smglover207, Welcome!!! So pleased to have another "newbie" this round.
Originally Posted by Smglover207 View Post
Joined this morning, first ever swap. Then found out my LQS is having a fabulous sale starting Friday! I think I’ll choose something outside my comfort zone and see what happens.
Well, Macybaby and TheMerkleFamily, you've still got time to decide. Of course, you are always welcome. Maybe the 3 month group to give you the most time? It can never be more than 19 blocks to make as our max group is 20. If not, don't be a strangers! Drop in on us. Lurk all you want!
Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
I'm still thinking about it - summers are the busy time at work for me. Though I did get the binding on my Sooner swap quilt this afternoon!
Originally Posted by TheMerkleFamily View Post
Macybaby have you posted a pic? I'm interested to see your colorful blocks all put together!

I so badly want to participate as I had a wonderful time playing in my 1st Boom (22) but I also see the list of projects and summertime obligations that already have me trying to keep up (actually, catch-up as I'm already behind). I reluctantly must stand on the sidelines for 23. So I hope you all won't mind if I lurk, enjoy your party from the sidelines and jump back in for the following cycle I'm anxious to see the creative geniuses in action again soon.

If there are any 'newbies' considering joining this Boom - I highly recommend participating!

Christine
Terriamn, those bunnies will make wonderful blocks!
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Klaws love your bright fabric. Yes Kass Klaws fabric Is much more my style but totally stepping out of my comfort zone this boom. The other fabric will be a pastel. Terri pastel? Unheard of.
GrameE, is this definitely your fabric for the swap? If so, I'll grab it for the gallery. Looks like there are some shiny metallic threads in it. Pretty!
Originally Posted by GramE View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]614423[/ATTACH]
I bought this in Tennessee. I love the blue especially.