zz-pd
Banned

[quote=blahel]
Originally Posted by penny doty
Originally Posted by blahel
Originally Posted by I come to the sea to breathe
Originally Posted by penny doty
Originally Posted by blahel
what are the symptoms of fibromyalgia? right from when you first notice something isnt right to when you flare up? exactly where does it hurt?
My
dd dr. told her that crohns disease is also connected with fibro. i have had fibro. for many years, i use to think i kept getting the achy flu, but finally was told i had lupus, than fibro, even tho i test postive for lupus. my legs and hips are really painful, and i have started noticing that when i shake hands that sometimes it really hurts. good luck.
Yes the doc said that water excersize is much better for people with fibromyalgia. boy sure wish I could spell.
i too get very achy all over at times i take panadeine forte at night to sleep. My legs and feet are the worst but it isnt as painful as some of you seem to have it. It is just achy. I have mentioned it to the doctor but he didnt seem concerned. Does it hurt more when you walk or is it just achy?
My doctor kept treating me for diffrent things, then one day it felt like someone beat the bottom of my feet with a base ball bat, this lasted a couple wks I finley went in for it, she then poked me in diffrent spots and asked if that hurt, I told her only when you do that, thats when she sent me to the rumatolgist. I was clueless as what was goning on. so with treating aches pains migranes, depression, these are all things related to fibromyalgia. I've probley have had it for 25yrs.
just been reading everyones posts..the memory loss..thats me too...my soles of my feet some days feel like yours like they have been beaten and I hobble around..but my pain is still manageable most days without drugs. I was going to the gym about 2 years ago and was doing hard work outs and after a while I couldnt get to sleep at night as I was so achey..it wasnt muscle soreness so now I dont do work outs as the pain isnt worth it. I tried to go back but the pain returned so i have just started bikeriding and swimming again but only for 20 - 30 mins to lose weight so lets hope I can still do that. its great to talk to people and realise that others are in a similar situation because you just feel like a hypochondriac at times....