View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 08:56 AM
mindless

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
I had an odd thing happen in my EQ7. A few months ago, I downloaded a free design. It had been created in some other version of EQ, I think, but it did open in my EQ7. From then on, I noticed that the tools were now located at the bottom of the right hand column instead of at the top. Everything else seemed to work as normal, so I just got used to snagging the tools at the bottom right. In the last couple of weeks, though, when drawing a straight line in drawing a block, the line did not snap to my designated points... in fact it just moved a smidge off the point making the line not vertical or horizontal. I had not changed any of the settings for snapping to a point! This made it nearly impossible to draw a block correctly. Finally, I deactivated my EQ7, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and reactivated it. That didn't take too long. Now everything is working just as it should and the same as I had been used to with my tools at the top of the right column again. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else has the same issue.
Where did you find your free design? Do you think that is what caused your problem?

I just don't want to do the same thing.